6 Things Bethesda is Thankful for This Thanksgiving
Posted on: November 23, 2016 | Posted by: Sara Newquist
Thanksgiving is a time to remember to thank God for what we have, and to remember God will always love us.
At Bethesda, we’re thankful for:
- The people we support and their families, guardians and friends who made the choice to be part of the Bethesda family.
- The people who open up their hearts and homes to people with disabilities.
- The Bethesda Thrift Shops across the country that provide employment opportunities to people with disabilities and resources that support our mission.
- The opportunity to deliver the good news of Jesus Christ through hearts of faith and hands of service each and every day.
- The time and resources our generous donors and volunteers choose to share in order to help people with disabilities live the lives they want.
- A team of staff who demonstrate integrity and character, and embrace change and growth in order to provide the best possible services.
What are YOU thankful for this Thanksgiving?
- Camp Matz
- Community Outreach
- Disability Ministry
- Educational Supports
- Employee News
- Employment Supports
- Faith Supports
- I am Human Campaign
- LCEF's Laborers For Christ Partnership
- Media Coverage
- NDEAM 2016
- News Releases
- Organization News
- People We Support
- Recognition and Awards
- Staff Stories
- Thrift Shop
- We Are ALL Human 2016
- We Are ALL Human 2016 Campaign
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Anthony Finds Faith with Help from Bethesda
Discovering the Bethesda curriculum that led to her son’s confirmation was a “God thing” according to Bobbie Jo Upton.
Theater steps up to make show an event
Stop and ask yourself, "what have I done to make someone's day brighter?"
Fishing Forges a Friendship
Lisa Hunnicutt, Direct Support Professional (DSP), helped Ken Waters, a man she supports in Hillsboro, Oregon, build a special friendship with someone who is as hooked on...