We’re rolling out the Red Carpet!
Posted on: February 5, 2016 | Posted by: Dave Voelner
Night to Shine: an event fit for a Hollywood Star!
The Tim Tebow Foundation's Night to Shine event is taking place in Watertown Wisconsin from 6 - 9 p.m. on Friday, February 12. Who needs Hollywood when the greatest gathering of glitz and glamour will be at Night to Shine?
What is Night to Shine?
Night to Shine provides an unforgettable prom night experience centered on God’s love for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, ages 16 and older. It’s a night when all guests are prom kings and prom queens. Night to Shine provides a red-carpet entrance complete with friendly welcome from paparazzi, limousine rides, hair and makeup stations, shoe shining areas and, of course, a dance floor.
How does Night to Shine compare to the Oscars?
- Limousines will be available for all attendees who want to arrive in high style.
- A red carpet crowded with paparazzi (the friendly kind!) will be rolled out for all honored guests to travel down as they make their appearance.
- Like a movie star, all attendees will receive personalized styling attention including hair and make-up touch-ups before the event.
- Unlike the Oscars, everyone at Night to Shine goes home a winner.
- Participants will enjoy music, food, dancing and the red carpet treatment.
During Night to Shine 2015, 44 hosts churches and 15,000 volunteers worked together to honor the more than 7,000 kings and queens of the prom. This year, more than 100 churches are expected to see more than 20,000 people with special needs at prom all at one time around the world.
For additional information on the Night to Shine event in Watertown or to register for the event or to volunteer, visit Bethesda's Night To Shine 2016 event page.
- Camp Matz
- Community Outreach
- Disability Ministry
- Educational Supports
- Employee News
- Employment Supports
- Faith Supports
- I am Human Campaign
- LCEF's Laborers For Christ Partnership
- Media Coverage
- NDEAM 2016
- News Releases
- Organization News
- People We Support
- Recognition and Awards
- Staff Stories
- Thrift Shop
- We Are ALL Human 2016
- We Are ALL Human 2016 Campaign
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- Washington D.C.
- West Virginia
Our Night to Shine on Instagram 2017
Join Us at the Night to Shine Dress Event in Wisconsin
The Night to Shine Dress Event is less than a month away, and we still need volunteers like you!
A Day in the Life–Cadets Volunteer at Night to Shine
Last year, cadets from St. John's Northwestern Military School had a life-changing experience volunteering at Night to Shine.